Monday, January 12, 2009

What's a Bride To Do?


I get lots of wedding questions from bridal members on Our Bride Space, our free online bridal community. The latest question is from Trisha in New Jersey. 

Trisha asks, "I actually already sent my invites the other day and I got an email from one of my friends asking me what time the reception started? I did not put the time on the reception cards. It says that dinner and dancing to follow. Please help me. What should I do?"

Here is the answer I gave Trish: "You did not need to put anything else on your reception card. That is the customary way of wording a reception invitation (card) when the reception starts very closely after the wedding.  Just email your friend and explain what " to follow" means and you should be good to go. I'm sure everyone else will "get it"

Do you have a different answer or do you agree with my answer to Trish? Leave your comments below.

-------------------------------------------
This wedding invitation article was written by Sherrie Abruscato, Owner of Invites Galore - Custom Wedding Invitations where you can choose from a beautiful selection of custom printed invitations. Having served thousands of happy brides since 1996, her staff works diligently to get your perfectly printed invitations shipped out to you in 24 to 48 hours. (Excluding holidays) Visit her other bridal site Our Bride Space - FREE Wedding Website, an online bridal community. Follow her on Twitter at Twitter.com/InvitesGalore


4 comments:

Inviting Company said...

Nice Blog..I look forward to following!
Wanted to share our may giveaway- Click below
Free Mindy Weiss Products!!

replicaproduct said...

I really enjoyed this post, especially the “examples in this post” portion which made it really easy for me to SEE what you were talking about without even having to leave the article. Thanks
cheap prom dresses

John david said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
online florist said...

I just came across your blog and reading your beautiful words. I thought I would leave my first comment but I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
florist