Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's Head Over Heels for this Wedding Favor


I'm always on the lookout for the latest "Oh My God, I love this!" wedding favor. So when I saw these I knew I had to share. These Bride and Groom bottle stoppers are the hit today. 

For those brides out there who are looking for the latest wedding favor full of fun and whimsy, look no further. They are not just adorable on their own but are packaged wonderfully to add an extra touch of delight to your wedding tables. 



You and your wedding guests are sure to flip for these trendy and fun wedding favors! Express your personal flair for whimsy and fun with these unique "Head Over Heels" Bride or Groom Bottle Stoppers. Choose the  bride or the groom or both and you'll be sure to heare "OMG, I love this". 

You can find this unique wedding favor at My Wedding Favors

-------------------------------------------
This wedding invitation article was written by Sherrie Abruscato, Owner of Invites Galore - Custom Wedding Invitations where you can choose from a beautiful selection of custom printed invitations. Having served thousands of happy brides since 1996, her staff works diligently to get your perfectly printed invitations shipped out to you in 24 to 48 hours. (Excluding holidays) Visit her other bridal site Our Bride Space  FREE Wedding Website, an online bridal community. Follow her on Twitter at Twitter.com/InvitesGalore

6 comments:

replicaproduct said...

Wow````this is cool....so Q
cheap prom dresses

Jack said...

Hey this info is truly amazing and best....I liked it....thanks for sharing such an awesome stuff....Good work. Keep it up...;)

Invitations

Yos Favorite said...

Wedding favor ideas can be difficult, and sometimes you can even put too much thought into the decision. The truth is that you really cannot go wrong when selecting wedding gifts for attendants and guests alike.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous Photo! I love her expression… so many brides can’t hide the excitement so all photos are huge smiles. This is perfect.


Couple Wedding Planners in India

Unknown said...

Aw, this was a really nice post. Taking the time and actual effort to create a good article… but what can I say… I put things off a lot and don’t seem to get anything done.
Engagement invitations

Anonymous said...

discount perfume in usaiaroc